What is your smile type?
Walk up to a mirror mounted on a wall.
Do not use a hand - held mirror, use a large mirror like in a bathroom. Smile at yourself. Now think of something funny that happened to you. Look in the mirror again. Your smile is now bigger. This is called your «funny smile» because it is the one that you show when you hear or see something funny. This smile is much smaller when you are not happy with your teeth. That's why it is important to figure out, what it is that which bothers you about your teeth?
- The spaces between your teeth?
- Are your teeth dull, dark or stained?
- Are they crooked, misshapen or out of line?
- Do you show too much gum?
- Are your gums irregularly shaped, higher on some teeth, lower on others?
- Are your teeth too small or too large?
- Do your teeth slant one way or the other?
- Is the midline of your two front teeth centered with your face and nose?
- Are the edges of your canines too pointy or too flat?
- Are the biting edges worn down?
- Are any of your teeth missing?
- Have your gums receded?
- Are any ugly dental filling showing?
- Do any old or recently crowned teeth not match your natural teeth?
If your answer is yes in some of the above questions, then you can be helped by cosmetic dentistry