Symptoms that indicate need for Root canal treatment?
- Significant constant pain (mostly pulsing, feels like you have a small heart beating in your tooth).
- Pain that wakes you up at night.
- Pain when you lay down.
- Pain when chewing.
- The appearance of a swelling.
For more detailed and illustrated information on the following topics link to:http://www.endodovgan.com/Endoinfo.htm
1) Toothache and toothpain guide
2) Diagnosing of endodontic problem
3) Cracked and or fractured tooth
4) Non surgical endodontic problem
5) When non-surgical endodontics are unsuccessful
6) Non-surgical re-treatment of endodontic therapry
7) Surgical endodontic therapy